Estate jewelry is previously owned jewelry. These treasures can be of any age or period. Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco and Retro are the most common periods. Any estate jewelry over 100 years old is considered antique. Jewelry from the past is truly a slice of history. Our associates are well versed and knowledgeable in buying and selling all periods of estate jewelry. Come by and enjoy viewing our ever changing collection.
• Victorian - Popular during the reign of Queen Victoria 1837-1901
• Art Nouveau - Decorative arts movement 1890-1914
• Edwardian - Worn by upper classes during reign of King Edward VII 1900-1915
• Art Deco - Geometric and abstract designs 1920s 1930s
• Retro - Sculptured curves, florals, bows rose gold 1940s